Friday, April 15, 2011

Apr 15, 2011

I went to Westby in the morning for a while, trying to figure out some things to shoot while making a list of what I still have to do this semester. I got a call for a half-day job as a Math teacher at Lakeside so I took that and headed down. It was quite an easy day. I gave them a test and I did a lot of reading.

After work I went up to the park and met Christy for a game of tennis. There was a coach and two girls next to us so there were balls everywhere. We just used his so ours didn't get mixed in. The game didn't last long. It was chilly and we weren't really feeling tennis so we left after volleying for a while.

We went to the rec center and got some equipment to play racquetball. Neither of us had ever played so we were just trying to figure it out. After a while we got the hang of it and had some good points. We didn't play an actual game because it's quite hard, but it was fun. I'd play again.

In keeping with the racket/ball theme, we went down and played a few games of ping pong before we left. I'm getting better I think.

I had Taco Bell on the brain from yesterday so I went there again for dinner. I always get too much. Stupid food.

We went back to the studio so I could get a few more shots for my form project. I focused on hands and feet this time and tried to get some interesting contortions of them. Not sure if it worked exactly as I would have liked.

I spent the next few hours in the lab with Alex going through the photos I took. I have some work to do before finals week.

No comments: