Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sep 30, 2009

I had to babysit the same Math class today at Lakeside. No exciting bomb threats or math videos today, just worksheets while I edited photos on my laptop for my critique. It went fairly smoothly this time, maybe because they knew me a little bit.

I had to rush right up to class after work. I think there were five people that had their work critiqued.. I guess it's better but I feel like everyone should want their work shown. After I work on something and come up with a finished product I want to display it. I even enjoyed showing my work in the art classes where I didn't like a lot of my finished products so maybe I really want to show it now because I'm happy with what I have.

I had film class next where we watched The Battleship Potemkin, a Russian silent film from 1925. It was an entertaining film but I kept reading the Russian subtitles and missing the English translation.

I tried to watch some Glee with Shannon after class but ended up having a bowl of stuffing and then leaving. I went to Katie's to practice my Russian for my test tomorrow. I think I'm doing alright based on the study guide I have. Now, to bed so I can hike tomorrow.

No comments: