Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sep 19, 2009

I was woken up by my phone in the morning. It was Natalie reminding me that I said I'd go for a walk around the lake with her in the morning So I got up and went to Parvin's to take a walk with her. It's been a while since we talked so a long walk went well. After she left I went for a run.

I came home, had some lunch and caught up on Psych. After a while, I came to the disc golf course and played a few holes before Katie got there. She took a few shots of me.

I had to conform to her ideas at some points; we're using the photos for our digital photo project due on Monday.

I really almost made this putt.

It was a good day for sitting in the road. Until a car comes that isn't going to hit you.

I didn't get to finish my game but at least I got seven holes in before we left.

We went over to the old Vineland School and checked out the strangely new playground equipment. I can't remember the last time I was on a seesaw.

That's how you use these right?

I really don't know what this was for but I thought it was funny.. After we finished taking picures Katie left and I went to Bennigan's for some food. I came home and ate my veggie burger while watching Mad Men.

My night was not really anything. I had to go back to Bennigan's after they gave me a real burger and not a veggie burger but otherwise my night was excitement free.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

that seesaw picture brings so much joy!

D.M. said...

allll of these pictures make me happy! =)