Monday, September 28, 2009

Sep 28, 2009

I worked at Lakeside in the morning for an English teacher. Nothing notable happened, which is usually a good thing. I got to read.

Since it was a Jewish holiday, my photo class was canceled so I used that opportunity to play tennis with Ryan. We played three games, I lost of course. Still fun.

I had to go up to Rowan anyway for my Logic class but it wasn't so bad because our professor, Sean, is funny. We did some group work to learn the information he's going over, which really is just "logic." To me, anyway, this stuff is really common sense and easy so it gets a little redundant going over it so many times.

Ryan called me just as I got home and we went for a walk around Millville. To change it up, we went into center city and walked down High Street before cutting back down the river walk area and across the amazing footbridge that is never opened. Eventually they'll finish all the handicapped ramps and whatever else they've been doing for the past year or more.

After the walk I pretty much went right to sleep since I had to get up the next morning.

No comments: