Friday, September 25, 2009

Sep 25, 2009

I had another job at Lakeside this morning with the Child Study Team. It was an even slower day than yesterday, I only covered a few classes and spent most of my time roaming the halls looking for teachers.

I had a two hour lunch break so I had something to eat and then met Ryan at Parvins to walk around the lake. It was a beautiful day for it. It was sunny with a cool breeze. Perfect weather.

I went back to work for two quick meetings and was done pretty early. Nice, easy day. I changed and went to the court to play a few games of tennis with Ryan. We played some really good points and overall the games were good. He still won but it was a lot of fun.

I went up to Rowan after I showered to take some photos in the darkroom for my Digital Photo project. I had Joanna model for me in there. I have really never worked with a model, I always take photos of stationary things or my friends so it was a new experience.

The idea we're working with this week is paradox. It's more of a conceptual paradox I suppose (and barely that.) My idea was that a darkroom is supposed to be void of light (or most light, save for that red one..) and since photography is based completely on light... get it? You need light to take a picture so I wanted to take one somewhere where there isn't supposed to be light.. this is a hard concept to work with. It was fun though.

After I was done we went to Gino's for a couple of stuffed veggie slices for dinner. This is pizza you eat with a fork.

I wanted to do something but there really wasn't anything going on so I came home and watched some things before going to bed pretty early.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

thats so funny, i was gonna text you and see if you wanted to hang out but i figured you'd be off in philly or somewhere else. i shouldn't assume!