Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sep 29, 2009

I had a Math class at Lakeside this morning. The classes had to take a quiz which always makes them act like idiots. Speaking of idiots, in the middle of the day there was a bomb threat that someone wrote on the wall of one of the bathrooms. We had to file out into the soccer field and stand around for about an hour. It was nice and sunny outside so I didn't mind so much. At least when the kids are outside they seem less loud.

I met Ryan at the gym for a few photos rather than a workout after school. I needed a few more shots for my "paradox" project. I got a few of him running on the treadmill because he's running but not going anywhere. Also, it's a still photograph but it showing the illusion of motion. I wasn't thrilled with any of the shots anyway.

I had Russian, where I figured out how to set up Rowan's internet. It took so much. I had Philosophy after that. We talked at length about why we even talk about the ideas in philosophy because on girl asked. I had enough by the break so I left.

I got to Quizzo during round 2 with Chuck and Diebra. We all got veggie burgers with our first place certificate from last week. We were doing alright this week too, but we ended up getting second place just 20 point from first! Too bad, but not a bad finish anyway.

I came home to get some things together for class before another early night to bed.

No comments: