Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sep 2, 2009

It was a beautiful morning and I had permission from my physical therapist to go out and run so I took that to Parvin's for a run around the lake. I was surprised at how easy it was to get back to it after all this time.. I managed to go all the way around with no problem. It's good to be back.

After I dropped my car at my mechanic's to get worked on, I headed to school in my sister's old car for our first day of Digital Photography. After the short class, Katie and I went to Moe's in Deptford to get quick food. We had to eat fast but we made it back..

It was my first day of Film Appreciation class as well. We watched two very early films: A Trip to the Moon and The Great Train Robbery. The former was pretty awful but the latter was a pretty good action film, albeit silent.

I hadn't gotten enough movies so I met Tracy at the Student Center for the screening of Angels and Demons. I thought it was a pretty good movie. It made me want to watch National Treasure though.

After the movie I met Shannon and some people at Landmark for her roommate's birthday celebration. I had a few beers since it was Irish night.

I only had a few beers but I felt pretty good. Overall a pretty good day.

No comments: