Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sep 24, 2009

I took a job in the morning covering at Lakeside for Child Study Team meetings. It was a very easy day, I only cover a few classes for short lengths of time. I read a decent bit of Diary of an Oxygen Thief and I got my Russian homework done while I had nothing else to do. I had an hour and a half lunch break on top of it.

After work I went over to the college to play a game of tennis with Ryan. The game went fairly well. We played two, I lost both because Ryan is much better than me. Then I had to run off to school.

I got to class right on time, wearing a polo with my gym shorts. She always starts class early so it seemed like I was late anyway. We learned some more prepositional things and then gave our presentations.. but only to her. I thought we'd be doing it for the class. No.

I went to the High Street Gallery after class to see the opening where Kim had some pieces up. I browsed the paintings, many of which were really well done. I talked to Kim a bit and had dinner, which consisted of mostly just hummus and pita.

This is one of Kim's landscape paintings. Her stuff is always really nice. I headed out after a short time because I didn't really know what else to do after looking at the work a few times and eating some food.

I went to Jimmy's later and watched The Office before Chuck and Ryan came over to play Beatles Rock Band. We switched up instrumental duties of course, but I think I sang most of the time.

Chuck took over Ringo duties at the end. It's a fun game since it's all Beatles songs, of course. No face melting guitar solos but it's cool to play along with some good music. With controllers.

I came home and watched the new episode of It's Always Sunny before getting to bed. It was hilarious; much better than the premiere last week.

No comments: