Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sep 13, 2009

After getting some needed sleep after my trip, Ryan and I went out to play a game of tennis. This is the face I make when I play tennis. I didn't feel like I was doing too well.. but Ryan got a new racket, so that's probably why... Anyway, after a set we went and got lunch at Wawa. A cheese hoagie can be really filling when there are a ton of veggies on it.

After eating we went to the course for a game. Bowser came along to help Ryan. I had a few nice shots, but nothing like the other day. We played most of the course before calling it a day and heading home.

I felt like I needed to spend some time actually resting up so I took it easy for most of the day. I went to WalMart to get some groceries but that was the extent of my activities for the night.

After a tiring night of being online and watching Psych, I got to bed pretty early.

No comments: