Monday, September 21, 2009

Sep 21, 2009

I substituted at Lakeside for a Social Studies class. We watched Daniel Boone. It was old and far from politically correct. Not a bad class for the most part.

I went right to school from there and had to turn in my first photo assignment but didn't get to critique it in class at all because that's just not how we do things it seems. I really don't like the way this class is going at all. At least I had some of Katie's asparagus soup after class to make me feel better.

Next I had Logic of Everyday Reasoning and, between the unnecessary constant jokes the army kid kept making, we talked about some actual philosophical ideas. The class seemed much longer than it needed to be.

I came home and watched some new episodes of things and fell asleep on the new House.

No comments: