Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sep 10, 2009

I was prepared to do nothing but pack before Ryan asked if I wanted to take a walk at Parvin's. I'm glad he did though because it was really nice out and it was a good walk.

After walking we went to the college and played some tennis. It was fun again but Ryan broke his racket after the first match so we only played one. We went to Dick's to look at new ones and I really don't have any idea how to pick out a tennis racket. Dick's has a way of making the simplest of things into a really big decision.

After a shower, packing the rest of my stuff and running a few errands, I had Ryan drop me off at Rowan for class. We were doing cursive letters in Russian which make no sense at all. I accept that some of the letter printed look like the English alphabet but have different sounds but when they're completely different letters in cursive (the lowercase "d" in cursive is "g") then just forget it.

Katie dropped me at 30th Street Station in Philly where I eventually found the bus stop for Megabus and boarded. I had an open seat next to me and I soon discovered that not only did I get wifi the whole trip but there was an electrical outlet right at my seat. That's amazing.

The first bus went to Penn Station in New York where I got in line to board my second bus to Boston. I sat in the same seat (somewhat OCD of me, eh?) and resumed my online activities once again. I also used this time to get out my leftover burrito from Moe's and have dinner.

I didn't feel too well right after I ate it and I tried to get some sleep, with very little success. I guess I dozed off a few times though because I eventually got up feeling a little better, besides the cramp in my neck.

I arrived at Back Bay Station on time in Boston and walked the ten minutes to Jackie's apartment. After talking for a little bit, I was ready to get to sleep.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"ryan broke his racket" aka "ryan smashed his racket after a brutal defeat at the hands of don"

D.M. said...

I was trying to be gentle with my words.. which is completely the opposite of what you did with that racket..