Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sep 1, 2009

I had physical therapy in the morning to evaluate my progress so far. I got to do some actual running on the treadmill this time and everything went well. I think I should only be in there for another week or two. After I got something to eat I picked up Ryan and went for a walk around the lake at Parvin's. It was a great day to be outside, warm but with a cool breeze.

I picked up some sushi before I headed up to Rowan. I hung out on campus with Shannon for a little bit before going to Westby to have lunch with Katie before class.

My first class was Russian. It's an elementary class and I already know some things but I think I'm really going to like it. I feel like I've already learned some things from the short class we had.

I had Intro to Philosophy next which seems like it's going to be pretty great because a) I like Philosophy classes, b) it's with a teacher I know I like and c) most of the material is based off of movies that we need to watch for homework. Awesome. We left early and I got to Quizzo in time for the fourth round.

Once again, we weren't doing so great in points but at least Katie gave me a ponytail. We didn't win anything this week and I'm not sure how often I'll be able to make it there since my class goes until 9.

I got a veggie burger and brought it home to eat while I watched Psych and looked up things for class. Gotta get back into the swing of school.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....