Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sep 23, 2009

I had a math class at Lakeside this morning. I didn't do much of anything the whole day because it was an inclusion class with another teacher. I was on the internet, read a little and.. oh yeah, I passed out a few worksheets. That's about it. I just watched the other teacher do her thing.

I went to class shortly after work. I picked up sushi and took it to Photo class to share with Katie. I love eggplant rolls from Peking Tokyo. Best. Photo was boring but not as bad as it has been.. it ended early so I sat in the computer lab with Mich for an hour or so until I had to go to Film class. We watched The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari (weird movie) and The Mark of Zorro, which was actually pretty entertaining.

I went to the movie on campus, which I thought was The Hangover since it said so on the schedule but turned out to be the new Transformers. It wasn't great to say the least. Explosions and action scenes took precedence over plot in true Michael Bay fashion. I really liked this poster though.. it reminds me of the good films from the 80's for some reason..

One long day of many to come, I'm sure..

No comments: