Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sep 9, 2009

I went to the gym with Ryan in the morning and did some running and then tried to get back into the workout routine while adding some leg exercises.

After working out we went to Moe's for lunch. I ate about half of my burrito and saved the rest for later. I love that place.

We had another shortened Digital Photo class and, after having some vegan pumpkin pie and taking picture's of Kim's artwork, I went to my Film class to watch about half of The Birth of a Nation. It wasn't as bad as I remember it being but it's a little slow in the beginning and somewhat hard to follow for a while.

Once that was over I went to the Student Center to watch Up. It was a stark contrast to the silent film I was watching just before it. I was glad they were giving out popcorn because I was really hungry and there was no food to eat on campus (they were out of eggplant at the sandwich place..)

I hung out for a while after the movie and had some tea because my throat was hurting. It helped for a little while. I went home shortly after to get my burrito and watch Psych.

No comments: