Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sep 16, 2009

I woke up early this morning for no particular reason and felt like it would be a good day. I made some waffles and sat down to eat when I got a call to work at Memorial for the day. First day back! It was a business class and a pretty easy day. We watched the A & E Biography of Dave Thomas, which was pretty interesting actually, and a hilariously horrible business video from the 80's. Complete with techno effects on the voices.. L-l-l-librarians!

Overall it was a very easy day and I got some homework reading done while the kids did worksheets after the videos. One of the kids asked if I hosted the VMA's last night (I had no idea who he meant because I didn't watch them.) I think it was the hair.

I pretty much went straight to Rowan after work to Photo class, where we spent another agonizing hour or so talking about the same stuff. I used to enjoy his class last year... After leaving class early because I didn't need to show Keith my level of experience with my camera, I went to get a slice of veggie stuffed pizza while killing time until my next class started. We were asked to show up 45 minutes late anyway because our professor had something to do. After fifteen minutes of lecture, he went to start the film and the DVD player was messed up so he sent us home. Glad I waited.

Ryan and I took a walk around the Vineland neighborhoods since it was a really nice night out. We walked for quite a while and it still seemed early because we usually walk much later.

I went to Wal Mart with Katie later and did some shopping. Katie rode in the basket the whole time and was responsible for placing the items on the conveyor belt at the register.

I was happy with my first day back at work, I'm hoping I end up with more days like that.

No comments: