Monday, November 30, 2009

Nov 30, 2009

I had to cover teachers for meetings at Memorial in the morning. I had a gym class where I just watched the class play basketball after I took attendance. I saw a face in the basketball court but I need a better picture of it.

I took my laptop to the repair place in Vineland on my break, who called me shortly after to tell me it wasn't looking good. They're going to try a few other things and get back to me.

After my break I had to go to elementary school to cover the rest of the day's meetings. The kids were actually very good. Maybe I just had a few bad experiences with the lower grades but it was all good there.

Joanna and I went to Deptford for a few things that she needed for class and then to Moe's for a burrito. We went to Plato's Closet to check out the clothes but didn't end up buying anything. Really we were just enjoying not being in Photo class. I did have to go back for Logic though. I had a quiz that I forgot about on which I might have done alright but I guessed a lot. The rest of the class was just annoying because of the people that can't shut up during the lesson.

I went to Ryan's after class to play the new Super Mario Bros. for Wii. It's awesome, just like the older games. It combines a lot of elements of the older games and some from the newer ones to make a really fun game.

After getting through a good amount of the game, we went for a walk. It was pretty cold out. This is the first time I really noticed the wintery cold. I'm not looking forward to winter besides skiing.

No comments: