Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Nov 4, 2009

My third and final day with this history class was pretty easy. They just worked on worksheets while I worked on things. And now for a four day weekend.

I ran home before school to see if my camera had come and it was sitting on my porch. This is the Canon D10, which will be known as The Submarine because 1) it looks like a submarine and 2) it can go underwater. It's waterproof, freezeproof, shockproof.. something else crushproof? In any case, I'll be taking this all over the place.

I headed to Photo class and put my camera together on the road. This is the first picture I took.

After some critiquing in Photo, we went to see the work in the Gallery from Dusk til Dawn. I like this one. I ate one of those fortune cookies.

These are two prints Joanna did. They make me think of underwater Mario Bros. levels.

This is another of hers that I like a lot.

We watched It Happened One Night in my film class. It was a decent comedy. It was funny enough to hold my interest at least.

After class we watched the sixth and final game of the World Series as they Yankees won. We played another game of Phase 10. I won again.

After watching random Cartoon Network shows and browsing the internet for advertising costs during different hit tv shows I headed home with no worries of having to get up early.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

hahah i love that last part. and i don't even remember you taking a picture of me during phase 10.

D.M. said...

at least I can beat you at cards... and yes, I'm sneaky.. haha