Friday, November 6, 2009

Nov 6, 2009

I met up with Ryan at the gym and we did our challenges again. We added a new one to the list and we ended up the day with a tie. We went to play tennis after and it was surprisingly easy after all the stuff we did at the gym.

I went to Saigon for dinner with my grandmom. I got my usual spring roll vermicelli and she was surprised at how much she liked something new.

I went up to Rowan After Hours later and played the "Name that Tune" game show but never really broke into the lead at any point so I couldn't get up behind a podium. It was an alright game but not a lot of music I listen to.

I went upstairs and played Wii Golf and Wii Bowling with one of the guys that was hanging out there. I played some Mario Kart as well but I was getting yelled at by the kid playing with me because I wasn't as good.

I had some celery from the wing bar and waited for the raffle. I thought I had a chance because there weren't many people there and there were a lot of things to give away but no such luck. Maybe next week.

No comments: