Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Dec 1, 2009

It's funny that even though I didn't do much during the day, I still managed to get to school right at the time I was supposed to be in class. The moon looked pretty awesome when I got there.

Instead of rushing to class, I tried to get a good shot of it over campus. None of them were great but it was nice to look it. I got food with Joanna at the student center and only went to Philosophy a little bit late this time. The class didn't seem to last that long and he let us out early again.

I went over to the holiday auction at the student center after class. There were a lot of good things for bid: a Wii, Sony Camera, iHome and all kinds of other things. There were a few things I was interested in but the bidding got a little too high for me.

After the auction we hung for a while attempting to do some homework but probably mostly watched cartoons.

No comments: