Monday, November 23, 2009

Nov 23, 2009

I had a few things to work on before school and I had to get to Rowan early so I could get a parking pass for the Taurus I'm using and to have a meeting with my Philosophy professor. He has meetings with all the students to discuss papers. He gave me and A- and told me that my paper's only weakness was its strength. I thought that was funny. After the meeting, I played Scrabble with Joanna in Photo class while Keith tried to help us rather than tell us we should be doing other things in class. After I won, she helped me set up the lighting in the studio.

Chuck and Diebra showed up with Pollock and we went into the studio to get his picture taken. He was having a good time at first and being cooperative. It didn't last that long.

We gave him a stool and a lollipop to calm him down for a little while. This worked for a short time as well and I got some decent shots of him up there.

He was very curious and running around the room but Diebra was happy with what we got so it ended up being a pretty short shoot. Hopefully she gets what she wants.

After spending some more time in the computer lab, I had to go to Logic. I wanted to leave early but we had to wait until the end to do group work. That class can really drag on sometimes.

I got Saladworks and went over to Joanna's to eat it and try to figure out what was wrong with my computer since it decided to stop starting up and instead just loop at the initial screen. I had no luck with that but I did have a tasty brownie! That's something.

I went to Katie's to help her with her art paper for a little while and then I came home to play Scrabble and work for a while. I ended up spending all night working on the paper and playing. It was almost dawn when we finished our second game and I was done writing.

I forgot that it was the deadline to submit photos for the Rowan Avant magazine so I worked on a few of my older ones and sent them in before going to bed.

No comments: