Thursday, November 5, 2009

Nov 5, 2009

Once I decided to get up, which wasn't even late considering what time I got to sleep, I went to Parvin to run. I walked around for a while after running.

After I came home and got a shower I met Katie for some tea at the Fuel House. One good thing about the weather getting cold is an excuse to drink tea. I couldn't stay long because I had to go to class.

I got to Russian a little bit late but just in time to learn about verbs and their endings. It's nice that I know some French because the whole conjugation things is pretty much the same except for the endings.

When class was over I picked up Chuck and Diebra from a nearby parking lot and we headed to Philly. We ate at Cosi on our way to the Merriam Theater. The tomato basil soup was great as well as the rest of the food.

We walked quickly to the Merriam after eating, getting there with several minutes to spare before Kevin Smith took the stage with a couch he never sat on.

He started with a story about his father's death but soon answered a lot questions about comic book and then got into working with Bruce Willis and everything else you would expect from a Kevin Smith Q & A. Another great appearance.

I went to Rowan After Hours and hung out for a short time. I got this bobblehead with my face in it. It's pretty ridiculous and I have nothing to do with it now but there it is. I don't play soccer either but that's what they had left. I got some lame mac & cheese before leaving.

I walked down to the Landmark where there were people fighting and I didn't feel like dealing with that nor did I want to pay the cover to go in for last call so I just left.

No comments: