Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Nov 25, 2009

I subbed for my old chemistry teacher, Mr. Bump, in the morning. It was a half day since it's the day before Thanksgiving break. It was a pretty quick and easy day of work. I'm kind of surprised it went so quickly since I had no laptop to occupy me.

I met Ryan at the gym after work and we did some of our challenges; sit ups, push ups, shuttle run, etc. I had him show me the medicine ball exercises he learned so I could do them after he left. After that I did some running on the treadmill and called it a day. It felt like I hadn't been to the gym in a while so it was nice.

I went home for a nap since I didn't sleep much and then later I picked up Katie to possibly go to a bar. We stopped at one but it was so crowded and such bad music was coming from it that I decided I didn't even want to try. We ended up going to the bakery for treats. Why do all of my posts involving the gym have some kind of pastry immediately following? That might explain some things.

We ate our sweets and went back to her house where her family was getting stuff ready for Thanksgiving. I was just in the way so I came home and finished last night's game of Scrabble with Joanna online and watched some shows before bed.

No comments: