Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Nov 3, 2009

Day two as a history teacher was pretty quiet as I had to give all the classes a test. They really didn't give me any trouble about it, which seemed strange. I got some of my own work done while they did their tests.

After work, I met Ryan for a few games of tennis. We took advantage of having some extra time but our games lasted a while anyway.

Since we didn't have time restrictions, we went to the course for a game. It was the first time in a while that we've been over there. Ryan scored his best game of -2 with some really awesome shots.

After going home to get ready I picked up Joanna and we went to Olive Garden to use some of our gift cards for dinner. We had some really great Portabella raviolis and for dessert we had to go with pumpkin cheesecake. So good.

We went down and met Chuck and Diebra for Quizzo. It seemed like we were doing pretty well but we ended up in third even after doubling our points on a perfect round. A free appetizer was disappointing after all the stuff we won at Rowan trivia.

After stopping at Rowan for a short time and checking out the gallery of the Dusk til Dawn art and hanging out with Josh and Alex in the comp lab, we went to Philly to get pretzels. It's been a while. Joanna had never had them so she got to experience the wonder of soft, hot pretzels fresh from the conveyor belt for the first time.

After checking out a view from center city we headed back over the bridge and stopped at Camden to see the city from one of my other favorite spots at the waterfront. We stood out there for a while but it was pretty cold so we got back in the car.

I got home pretty late so I had to get to sleep right away since I had work in the morning. I tried to anyway, even though it didn't work out that way.

No comments: