Friday, November 27, 2009

Nov 27, 2009

I was up and online for a while before I met Ryan at the gym to do some running and then some exercises with the medicine balls and half-balls. It was a pretty good workout but I need to go more often, especially if I keep enjoying dessert as much as I have been recently.

Speaking of that.. I went to Kawa for sushi with my grandmom, sister and Aiden. We got sweet potato rolls. Aiden tried using the chopsticks but mostly just poked food with them. He liked what he ate though. I got tempura green tea ice cream for dessert and he liked that quite a bit.

I went to the Oarhouse and met Chuck, Jeff and Sam there. It's been a long time since I've seen Jeff.

We had the back area of the bar with the nice leather couch and chair basically to ourselves. We were secluded from the loud people in the rest of the place as well as the parade happening right outside. I don't think we missed anything.

When we weren't talking about things, we were asking each other Trivial Pursuit questions. It's a great idea to have those cards sitting around back there.

Nathan showed up at the bar for a little while and then came back to Jeff's with use to play Scattergories. Katie came over to play for a little while once she got back from AC as well.

The game was fun. I did really bad though, twice I used the wrong letter. I don't even know how I mixed it up but I did it more than once. Oh well, it was fun hanging out with everyone again for a while.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

what a loser. did you just take a picture of yourself three times and put them at the end of the past three days? that's cheating if that's not what you looked like at the end of each day.

D.M. said...

no, ma'am. They're all different. I just wear that jacket all the time. look closer, you can see that i'm wearing a different shirt. They're similar but the one is grey and one is white. No cheating...