Saturday, November 21, 2009

Nov 21, 2009

I woke up a little late in the morning and went to Ryan's unsure of the plan. We were going to go hiking outside of Philly but we decided instead to have our race at Parvin State Park. Since the loop is 3.1 miles (5K) we figured it would be a good race. I really didn't feel like I did my best on the run. I didn't have my headphones and I usually run with music so that was weird too. I won the race by a few minutes but I don't know what my time was.

We went over to the nearby tennis courts for a game after running. We played much better than yesterday and the court was a bit nicer as well. There was a hockey court next to it that we decided to make a game with. We each defended a net and had three tennis balls to start with. We stayed on our sides of the court while trying to score on each other's net using our tennis rackets. It was a really exhausting but fun game.

Ryan and I met Katie at Kawa for sushi at lunch. The service wasn't good this time but the sushi was great. The hot tea was pretty tasty as well, just wish we had more of it.



After lunch, I showered and went up to Joanna's to work on things. I think we spent most of the time looking up disc golf courses and hiking trails across the country that we want to go to. She had to work at 8 so we went to the student center and hung out for a while. I got some snacks from Marketplace and got online until the I Love Female Orgasm program started. It was an interesting presentation about sexuality by the authors of the book of the same name. A lot of people turned out to watch. After it was over I got some pasta from the midnight pasta bar and then it was about time to go home.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

that tennis shot is awesome

D.M. said...

yeah.. wish I could take credit for it but...