Friday, November 13, 2009

Nov 13, 2009

I went to the gym with Ryan in the early afternoon and did a bunch of running followed by some weights and then a series of exercises using the medicine ball. It was all ab stuff and I could feel it when I was doing it but it was quite fun for some reason.

Later, I went up to Joanna's to work on homework and eat lo mein and Chinese pizza to make sure nothing I did earlier at the gym had any effect on my body. I actually got a good deal of my paper written while we were hanging out so it was a success!

We went to Rowan bingo to try to win some kind of Rowan apparel. It seemed to go on forever and there was no real rhythm or structure to how they were running the game. We won once and had a tiebreaker with another team that we lost. Joanna ended up with a t-shirt but I got nothing.

After losing at bingo, I got some nachos from the free nacho bar and headed home to watch something before bed. I just wanted a Rowan hoodie! That's all...

3 comments:

Joanna said...

hahah i like your part about eating the chinese food. indulllge.

D.M. said...

haha, I do indulge! I think I've had more dessert since I started hanging out with you all the time than I have had for the past year!

Joanna said...

hahahah dessert is my weakness!!! i apologize.