Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Nov 18, 2009

After I got up, I had to finish writing my paper for my film class so I did that as quickly as I could. I think it turned out alright. I went to Photo and went out into the parking lot to find a bunch of faces on cars in the lot. We found quite a few (all of which are lost on my hard drive currently.)

I had film class after that where we handed in our papers and watched a movie, of course. I think I was playing Uno during most of that class.

Can I restate how much I hate using images like this? I just need some visual representation of the next part. I went to Joanna's after class, where we ordered food and tried to get some homework done. We ended up playing scrabble online with our laptops back to back, battleship style! It was fun and it lasted for quite a while. Once that was done, we got some actual work done to live up to the plan we had. Watching cartoons and the It's Always Sunny Christmas special was next and then I think it was getting light out so I came home and went to sleep.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

ahhh so sad to not see the real battleship picture there =[

D.M. said...

yeah... I agree. so much.