Thursday, November 19, 2009

Nov 19, 2009

Once I decided to get up after another long night, I went up to Trader Joe's in Marlton to get some treats. I got some dried fruits, as well as these wonderfully named and great tasting blueberry bars and the favorite: frozen bananas. I was in traffic all the way back to Rowan, getting there too late for my class, but with time to share my frozen bananas before they melted. We went to the artist discussion in the gallery with the group of video artists who did the current display. Somewhere in the middle there was an accident outside that distracted us for a little while. They had some interesting things to say about video art.

After the discussion, I headed back home when my car decided to stop running and die on the side of the road. I tried to fix it, but there was nothing I could do. Katie picked me up and I had some of her wasabi mashed potatoes while I waited for the AAA tow truck to come. He towed my car to my mechanic's house and then I went home for the night. Awesome.

No comments: