Monday, November 16, 2009

Nov 16, 2009

This is going to be really annoying to me, but for the next few entries there will be generic images or no images a lot of the time because my laptop hard drive with all of my photos on it is messed up right now. I'm hoping that I can retrieve them and fix this soon. Anyway, I picked up Joanna early and we went to Honey's Sit N Eat in Philly for breakfast. I had the tofu scramble and she got the Nutella french toast. Both were very good and filling.

We managed to stay right on time for everything all morning somehow. We went over to Sedgley to play the rest of the holes that we missed last week. We had some fun on the back nine and then we started on the earlier holes again. No second ace for me today but we still both had some nice shots.

We had to get back to Westby so Joanna could do a photo shoot and do her office hours, but after that we headed back out to take some photos. We went to some of the areas around Rowan to look for faces. We found some good ones in this little town area. I tried to make one out of the railroad sign, I think it kinda works. There are better ones not pictured.

After we had found quite a few faces and gone to the bank, we started looking for a nature trail that Joanna knew about in Pitman. We eventually came upon it and took the trail. It was a very wooded trail with a lot of paths that branched off in all directions. We were looking for a specific place with a bridge but couldn't find it. The walk was nice though. We were there until it got dark and we found our way out just as we couldn't see anymore. We went back to school and got food at the student center before my Logic class.

After Logic, I went for a walk with Ryan in Vineland and then went back up to get Joanna to go to East Point Lighthouse to watch the meteor shower. We got some shots of stars but we were missing the show so we stopped and just laid there to watch. We saw some pretty awesome ones but missed the beginning of the huge, bright one. It was so cold out there even with blankets but it was a lot of fun.

No comments: