Friday, November 20, 2009

Nov 20, 2009

I actually worked in the morning for a history class at Memorial. It was a pretty easy day, just worksheets. I had off the last block also so I got to leave early!

It was such a nice day out, Ryan and I played a couple games of tennis. It seems the down time hasn't done us any good. I don't know if it was both of us or just me but I know I wasn't happy with my game at all.

We called it early and decided to go play some disc golf. We could still do that at least. We played most of the course and then headed out.

I went up to Deptford to waste some time and look for some things at Best Buy and Target. After I felt enough time had elapsed, I headed home and ended up hanging out with Crystal to have a few beers and watch movies. We watched some of Role Models and then all of Forgetting Sarah Marshall since she had never seen it. I love Jason Segel.

No comments: