Monday, November 2, 2009

Nov 2, 2009

I began my three day job as a history teacher at Lakeside. The classes just had worksheets to do so I wasn't really involved besides taking attendance and handing things out. Not too bad.

After work I went to class. The power went out for a while so we left Photo early and I got together with my Logic group to work on our Power Point for our presentation. It turns out it wasn't really necessary because no one wanted to do anything except me. We gave our presentation which I thought went alright, thanks to me. I didn't even do an over-the-top job, I just managed to actually do something. I went to Landmark and met Shannon and some of her friends for a few Coronas while watching Game 5. I got into it a little bit.

When the game was over I went to Westby to see what was going on for the Dusk til Dawn all night art project. People were working diligently but also having a good time. I wish I didn't have work in the morning so I could have stayed and worked on something.

No comments: