Thursday, November 26, 2009

Nov 26, 2009

Thanksgiving (or Thanksvegan or Tofurkey Day) was a pretty regular day for me. Well I guess it was less than regular because I didn't do much. I went to my mom's for dinner in the afternoon and had artichoke raviolis with spinach alfredo sauce and green bean casserole. It was all delicious. I brought the leftovers home so now I actually have some food in the house!

I felt like being outside for a little bit so I went to the course and played a game by myself. They have added these convenient steps for some reason where it wasn't really necessary. We have no maps on the course, but there are steps everywhere. It was getting dark when I got there so I'm surprised I was able to play a full game. I was rushing but I didn't do too bad considering.

There really wasn't anything to do for the rest of the night. I stayed in, updated things and watched How I Met Your Mother. It was a pretty boring day, everyone was busy so I didn't really have any options.

No comments: