Thursday, April 1, 2010

Apr 1, 2010

I didn't get a job in the morning so I took the opportunity to go to Berlin and check out a car that I found online. I took it for a drive and I liked it for the most part. I made the guy an offer and we made the deal.

My new car. Looks a lot like my other one. It's a little bit different but it feels good. The fist things I did was fill it up with gas since it was running on fumes. It was a great day to drive with the windows down and the music up.

Larry and I stopped at Geet's diner for lunch on the way back. I got an eggplant parm sandwich and then headed out to get ready to go to class.

I had Modern Art but I ran out a couple of times to shoot pictures of the gallery opening next door. The gallery had a large collection of ceramic works from many different artists.

After Modern Art, I finished shooting that gallery and went to Graphic Design for a short time before we took a break to go to Luke's gallery opening.

He did some great things with his illustrations and photographs. The presentation was great and he had some good refreshments to boot.

For the rest of class we went over the rest of the presentations and poster designs. It always takes a long time.

It was good to have a car again. I cleaned out the truck so Larry could take it back and I could put my things in my car.

No comments: