Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Apr 14, 2010

I had Art History in the morning, of course. I'm amazed at how amazingly boring the art we learn about in that class can be when I love learning about Modern Art. It all depends on the teacher too..

I went to Photojournalism and did my presentation on Chris Jordan and then went to the performance "Walk a Mile in My Shoes." It was a performance piece about sexual abuse that was done very well. She did a Q & A after as well, which we stayed for a part of.

We returned to Photojournalism much later than we had originally planned and told our professor but luckily we don't care.

In Sculpture, we talked about our ideas for our final projects and then I drove to the car dealership to find out my title still wasn't there after they told me it would be. After yelling at them for a while I returned to look at the box for this week with robots in it. It was kinda creepy because this robot's head was taped to the wall and it came undone as I was in there with the creepy lights and music and it slowly tilted down like the robot was dying. It was weird.

I went home shortly after all of that noise. Didn't really accomplish anything in the night.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

robyn, stop sleeping during my presentation. thnx.