Friday, April 16, 2010

Apr 16, 2010

I had a Spanish class in the morning at Memorial. These kids were not as good as yesterday's. Even the teacher's aide was encouraging them to read a magazine with her instead of doing their assignment. That was annoying.

After work I went to get my car registered and insured before going to dinner with my mom and Larry. We went to Longhorn--a steakhouse, every vegetarian's favorite! It worked out though, I got really full after eating a Caesar salad, jalapeno cole slaw and the onion petals. It was tasty.

Katie picked me up and we went to Rowan to catch the shuttle bus to Philly. We were dropped off on South Street and went to Manny's bar for a little while. After a drink we walked down to Mako's and had some drinks there.

It was cheap and we were having fun so we stayed there. We played Connect 4, which I suck at, and the first thing I did was drop all the pieces on the floor so I had to clean them up before we started. I lost many games but I won a few!

The bus driver actually came to pick us up this time and didn't drive by us laughing. It was a fun night in the city. Need to go back soon for Gianna's.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

hmmm... a game that you suck at... i'll take note of that one.