Saturday, April 3, 2010

Apr 3, 2010

Since I wasn't as happy with the photos at the dam last night I went out to shoot some in the daytime. It has been hard to capture exactly what I want to.

I decided to go for a bike ride so I headed south, stopped at my dad's and then continued to the Mauricetown Bridge.

I stopped on the bridge for a nice view and it made me want to go kayaking.

I went back to my dad's later, where Aiden welcomed me to dinner.

For Preaster dinner, the main dish was ham but there were plenty of vegetables for me to eat on the side. The sweet potatoes were delicious.

I didn't want to go inside yet so I went to the course and played a round, shooting over the growing expanse of water on hole 16.

My dad wanted to play some tennis so I met him at the courts and played a few games. He's surprisingly good and I didn't even know he played. After he schooled me, Ryan came and we played another set of games under the lights.

It was a great day to be outside and I took advantage of it. I look forward to many more days like this. I guess I should live somewhere where it doesn't get cold so often...

No comments: