Monday, April 26, 2010

Apr 26, 2010

I came a little late to Art History but I made got to school in time to fill out my time sheet before they went off. We looked at a few people's assignments in Photojournalism and got out early for the first time since week one I believe. I couldn't really work on anything in Sculpture so I talked to Tom and then headed home.

I tried to get some things organized but mostly ended up watching Breaking Bad and having something to eat when I got home. I went down to shoot my sister and Aiden again when it got close to his bedtime. The photos were coming together pretty well for a story but I had to have my sister act out a few scenes... shh don't tell anyone.

I came home and looked through the photos to pick out the best ones and went to bed pretty early. I think I always get to sleep earlier when I have things to do.

No comments: