Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Apr 7, 2010

Art History in the morning... never gets old. I spent most of my break online looking things up.

We sort of looked at some people's photos in Photojournalism before he sent us out onto campus with a bs assignment during which time we got food and Joanna, Alex and myself had a little picnic on the lawn. I took a few pictures of a tour group just so I could say I shot.

After that class ended we went to Sculpture where we looked at Randy's renovation of the box and then went out to the woods to see what materials I could use for my next project involving nature.

I went down to the Black Room for the Empty Bowls project before it started so I could see all of the bowls made by the school students.

I came back to shoot the whole thing as they were giving out the soup. The deal was you donate ten dollars and get a bowl that a student made and fill it with soup. You get to keep the bowl and donate to charity to feed the hungry.

After Jeff bailed on our plans yet again, Jimmy, Chuck, Erika and I went to Quizzo at PJ Whelihan's.

Erika knew some things that I had no idea about. We got some tasty sweet potato fries to get our brains working.

I tried the house lager and it was actually really good. I hate that the specials rotate at this place. I feel like I knew a lot more than I usually do in some rounds. Chuck abstained since he went the night before and knew a lot of the answers already.

We came in second! By ten points! We were soooo close, I can't believe it. I really thought we had it at one point. Gar, maybe next time.

No comments: