Friday, April 2, 2010

Apr 2, 2010

I went to the course to play a game by myself. I think I played about ten holes, which was about the only amount I could play with the flooding. I made some good shots though.

I continued enjoying the beautiful day by playing a game of tennis with Ryan over at the college. I got tired of losing so we decided to go somewhere else.

We played another game of Tockey, using tennis balls and rackets and defending our goals. That was very exhausting but fun.

We went for a relaxing walk around the lake at Parvin's after so much running. I didn't want to go inside at all so I stayed outside to read for a while.

I had been wanting to shoot the water coming over the dam since it has seemed extra strong lately. My shots didn't come out as well as I had hoped but it was nice out there.

I came home and fell asleep watching some things.

No comments: