Monday, April 12, 2010

Apr 12, 2010

After sitting through Art History, I went out to tend to my path around Westby. I gathered bags full of pine needles to cover the inside of the path to make it seem more like a wooded path than a log-lined brick road.

We had an exciting Photojournalism class (we didn't) and then started critiquing our nature projects in Sculpture. There were some really cool things including a tree birthday party, tree wedding and Nature's General Store. Most of the projects were really well done and interesting.

I got mostly positive responses to my path, despite how haggard it looked. I went out to sweep it up after class was over so no one would get yelled at about it.

I took my car to Henry so he could check it out. He seems to think I got a good deal with this car and there are only a few things to get fixed before we leave on the trip.

I went home and fell asleep for a little while after eating. I woke up and watched some things but I couldn't get back to sleep. Stupid naps.

Oh.. yeah, I filmed this. Does it remind you of anyone? (Disclaimer: if it doesn't, it doesn't mean you don't know, it just means I'm a bad actor... possibly ironic..)

3 comments:

Chris said...

Reminds me of Jim Carrey doing a shitty impression of David Caruso (who, perchance, does a pretty shitty impression of himself and calls it acting).

Joanna said...

hahahahah ahhh you couldn't help yourself, could you?
p.s. naming it csirowan.mov doesn't give it away or anything...

D.M. said...

Chuck.. yes. I see the Jim Carrey now. Joanna, no I could not and I'm sure not everyone looks at that.. of the few people who care.