Saturday, April 10, 2010

Apr 10, 2010

I went to the intramural field for Springfest but there really weren't many people there. It was another windy, chilly day too. This man was entertaining and he had a monkey which was awesome.

She was cold so she kept crawling inside of his jacket to get warm. She would occasionally take a quarter out of someone's hand but New Jersey doesn't allow further contact with primates. They don't want people to be happy.

I met Alex to discuss the Gallery budget since I volunteered to fill in on the budget hearing. There wasn't a lot to go over so once we got into the meeting it was pretty much common sense. We told them how much we spent and then asked for more next year. They were pretty easygoing.

Alex came back to Springfest with me and I climbed the rock wall. The medium one was pretty easy so I went to the hard one. There was one section I could not get over at all. I want to try it again to see if I could do it but there was an awkward part that jutted out from the wall and the next hand hold was too far up to reach.

We got our caricatures done. They were both pretty bad. Mine was really bad. Oh well, they can't all be great. We hung out for a bit longer and then I headed home.

I met up with ryan and played a few games of tennis until the sun started to go down.

I thought the cold days were done! I know that it was "cold" by the winter standard but still... come on.

No comments: