Thursday, April 29, 2010

Apr 29, 2010

I wrote a paper in the morning when I got up and then I went for a run around the neighborhood. It was strange running in the daytime around my house. When I got home I realized I needed to do a collage for Modern Art. I threw one together pretty quickly and this is what became of it.

I came to Westby to glue things and ran into Brian, Justin and a new friend, Stephanie, who wanted to play frisbee. We played out in the field for a while. The wind was against us though, making the frisbee hover way above our heads even if we threw it well. It was a nice day to play outside though.

I was starving so we walked down to the Chinese place and I got veggie lo mein and an egg roll. Brian says, "Show me hunger!"

We had our final Graphic Design class tonight, so sad. We looked at our poster designs and talked about what to do for our finals. No more big head nods, no more horses (morses), no more totally and no more humbuhguh.

After class it was study time. Hottle came in and talked to us for a while, delaying my study time but possibly giving me an opportunity for the summer... more on that later. I printed out my study cards and looked over them for a while.

I have two finals tomorrow. Still studying. I haven't even started studying for the second one, Art History II, on which I'm sure I will do poorly. I can't take that class. Ugh. Wish me luck.

No comments: