Thursday, April 15, 2010

Apr 15, 2010

I had an English class at Memorial in the morning. They were all pretty good classes and they did the work that was left for them. It's always a nice change to have those students. After work I went up to finally get my title for my car. They actually had it this time so I'm happy to be done with them forever. Don't think of buying a vehicle at Longo's.

We talked about exactly two pieces in Modern Art. Somehow we got off topic so often that we couldn't get any real work done. We showed our finished posters in Graphic Design. I didn't change much on mine but I made a good argument for it I think.

During class, the 207 opening was going on. It was a photo opening with images of wounds and guts from various sources, including bodies from a morgue. The graphic images didn't bother me at all but the one of the dentist with his scraping tool did.

Brian and I went to After Hours to the Asian festival because we heard there would be bubble tea and possibly noodles. We were there for a while but found out that the stuff we wanted wouldn't be there for a few hours.

After watching some of the dancing we decided to head out and not wait hours for bubble tea. I went home to try to call it an early night.

No comments: