Monday, April 5, 2010

Apr 5, 2010

I was actually up early and started working on a few things before Art History. I begrudgingly sat through that class, learning about the Mona Lisa... and then got out.

I skipped Photojournalism so I would have time to print out my flash cards and study for a while. My first round through I knew a lot more than I expected and by the second run I was feeling confident. I stayed in the computer lab listening to Deas Vail to drown out the other people and work on my poster as well as study.

I went to Sculpture for a little while as we talked about the artist of the week and looked at the piece done in her style. We were set free soon after and I went back to working on the many things I have due.

Joanna and I met up with Andrew and Alex (and Eddie for a short time..) at Westby to do our study ritual. Andrew and I made up our ridiculous associations (Horse Pimpin' aka the artist Horace Pippin) that help us get good grades every time. We ordered a pizza at one point and eventually decided we were almost ready for the test.

We stayed pretty late but I wasn't worried too much for some reason. I reserve that for right before I take the test.

No comments: