Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Apr 6, 2010

We went out on this beautiful morning to Sedgley in Philly to play a round of disc golf. We were one short so we couldn't play teams but we were all ready to stand for ourselves.

It was quite warm but the game went by pretty quickly. I had a few nice shots and some that were so close to going in but just missed. We played the first eighteen holes and were ready for lunch after that.

Sarcone's was the obvious choice for lunch. The veggie hoagie is delicious. And it is all about the bread. The red hots are hot too, they're not kidding around.

We headed back home and I came back to Rowan to study for a little while longer right up to the test. I felt a little nervous but when I took the test I knew all of the identifications and I was happy with the amount of information I wrote. I think it will be another A.

We went over our revised posters and our new poster designs/presentations and the class went by pretty quickly. At around ten I went up to the art museum steps to join a large group of bikers that slowly took over the front of the steps.

At precisely midnight there was a mass exodus of bikers that took off into the road with no regard for traffic. Strength in numbers.

We rode down the Parkway and on to Broad Street through the amazingly beautiful night weather. A few guys had beers and everyone was having a good time.

Ten or fifteen minutes later we arrived at the pretzel factory. Everyone rolled in at their own pace but there were bikes lined up all over as everyone joined the long line to get a pretzel.

The payoff was great. Warm and tasty. I hung out with everyone for a while, talking to the group of people I got to know before we left the museum.

After a nice ride back to my car, I left to write my Art History paper that was due the next morning. Good thing I write quickly.

No comments: