Sunday, April 18, 2010

Apr 18, 2010

Today was my dad's 50th birthday party barbecue! It was supposed to be a surprise but he got home early. He was still surprised. And he got a Harley cake. It's hard to believe my dad is 50.

At least he doesn't need this. It's a referee's cane with an ice skate on the bottom of it. He's going to take it to the ice when he works.

Aiden had a good time on the hammock. We hung out in the backyard and had some veggie burgers and potato salad. It was nice in the sun but there was a chilly breeze most of the time.

Later at night I went to Carissa's to play games. Ryan, Jamie, Heather and others came over to play and we had a fun game of Apples to Apples. It's always fun and ridiculous.

After the board game we went downstairs and played some Wii boxing. I was not very good at that at all. We switched to Wii tennis shortly after. That was a little better. We had a lot of fun though.

Ryan and I took a walk to my house and then back. It was a nice night for some games.

No comments: