Friday, April 30, 2010

Apr 30, 2010

After only a few hours of sleeping, I spent much of the morning going through my giant pile of flash cards for Art History II. Way too much to learn for one exam. I eventually switched back to Modern Art studying since that test was first.

We met up with Hottle and he took us to two computers where we each had our own private screening of the test. I think I did well like I always do on his tests but I know I screwed up the unknown artist section on at least one. Overall I was pretty happy with that test.

I studied some more for the next test and then met Adelson, who took me into the conference room to do his test. I was surprised at how many of the works I actually knew. I guess that last minute studying paid off. I hope I did better than on the first test.

I met my grandmother at Chili's for dinner. I had some of that delicious soup and a veggie burger. It was a rodeo burger.. Burger King may have the copyright on that name but they're all the same. Sarah was working so we got good service.

I came home for about a minute and then headed back up to pick up Joanna and go to Philly. We walked around for a while because the weather was so nice. She went into the Troc to see Converge but I stayed out longer to enjoy the beautiful night. I walked over to Samosa for a smoothie and had some rock candy, which left me wanting more rock candy! I need to get some..

I went in after Converge finished to see Thursday. They were really good as always but I was just not in the mood for it. I got into the last two songs, which were Jet Black New Year and Autobiography of a Nation. Great ending songs. I wish I could have enjoyed it a little more but there will be more.

I came home and zoned out watching shows and lying with the cool breeze coming in from outside. I fell asleep quickly. I had pretty much forgotten that I barely got any sleep last night until the point where I was nodding off.

No comments: