Saturday, April 24, 2010

Apr 24, 2010

I worked on a new poster design in the morning and then went to play tennis with Ryan. I was not doing well. Can't win 'em all.

I came home and continued packing things up, slowly emptying my rooms of all their content. They fit well into boxes somehow.

After working on posters, and eating delicious curry rice vegetable stuff with crepes for dessert, at Katie's, I met Ryan at Corson Park to do the Gauntlet. It's been a while but basically what we do is turn a playground into an obstacle course and race each other for the best time. Ryan won this round.

We went to Reick Avenue school to do the Cub, which is a much longer obstacle course/run. There is a rock wall, stairs, pushups, sit-ups, a hurdle, a tree slalom and a lot of running. I managed to win this one with a time of 4:18.

As you might imagine, doing those courses several times in a row can be extremely exhausting. And I fell asleep pretty much the moment I got in bed.

No comments: