Thursday, April 22, 2010

Apr 22, 2010

I worked as an art teacher at the Senior High first and then I traveled to Memorial for the last block. I got a big break in between though so it was nice.

I went up to school and picked up the Argyle Gargoyle DVD that I've been waiting for since we played the Telethon last year. Wow, finally got it. I went to Modern Art for a while but I left early to go shoot the High Street opening. This piece was my favorite. It's interactive.

Then it was back to Westby for gallery opening 2. CEVA, which is an art/design firm that helps showcase upcoming artists' work, put on a show in the downstairs gallery with a lot of really good work. The artists were there to talk about their work and give information on how to intern and take advantage of their many opportunities.

Eventually we started class and talked about the poster edits for this week. Overall, the grouping of posters were really good. I liked most of them a lot. I had fun with this week's poster.

Yet another opening was going on during class so I went down to shoot it and hang out. I really spent most of the time talking to a mildly drunk Alex and wasting time until the end of class.

I went home eventually and fell asleep somewhat early since I didn't get much sleep the night before.

No comments: