Thursday, August 6, 2009

Aug 6, 2009

Jeff and I did an early lunch at Larry's II to use some gift cards he'd been holding onto for a while. They have a decent menu, though not many vegetarian selections. I got an eggplant parm sandwich that was really good. We barely used half of the money on the gift cards on our lunches though. I guess we'll have to go again.

It was a nice day out so we decided to play a game of disc golf. It really seemed like it had been a long time since I played. I guess a month or so is a long while since I used to play a few times a week. I didn't do horribly which was a nice surprise.

We went home and showered and got ready to go out later. Sam met up with Jeff and we headed to Ocean City (again) to go to the arcade. Sam and I faced off at air hockey and then I played a few rounds of skee ball until the line behind me got too big and I had to step aside. Katie and her cousins stopped by for a short time to play but they left to go to dinner. After a few more games and some short lived attempts at pinball we headed out as well.

We went to a southwest place to get burritos and tacos. The burrito I got was huge and really good. I got a smoothie to go with it that was also surrprisingly good for being from the boardwalk. After we sat for a while after eating, we slowly wandered to our car and headed home.

No comments: